Female muslim boxers smash stereotypes in no guts no heart no glory a show celebrating women in sport. No guts no heart no glory is a site specific performance event staged in a boxing gym based on interviews with muslim female boxers. Produced through and with genuine participation no guts no heart no glory is a state of our nation play more so i feel than others that consciously set out to be state of the nation plays in its honesty and complexity in sharing what it is to be young to be a woman to be muslim to be from bradford it touches all of us in how we . No guts no heart no glory is based on interviews with muslim female boxers muslim young women are rarely represented in the media no guts no heart no glory is a chance for muslim young women to represent themselves to dance to box to swear to get angry to enjoy it to be champions
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.