Usgs methods for estimating ground water recharge in humid regions us geological survey groundwater resources program. Understanding groundwater recharge is essential for successful management of water resources and modeling fluid and contaminant transport within the subsurface this book provides a critical evaluation of the theory and assumptions that underlie methods for estimating rates of groundwater recharge. A doctoral student at oklahoma state university recently published her research on estimating potential groundwater recharge rates statewide. Estimating groundwater recharge understanding groundwater recharge is essential for the successful management of water resources and modeling fl uid and contaminant transport. This page provides supporting material for the text book estimating groundwater recharge
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.