This book discusses the structure of the dentate gyrus as well as the role it plays in diseases and potential health implications imprint nova biomedical imprint nova biomedical please click on a chapter below to purchase separately. Get this from a library dentate gyrus structure role in disease and potential health implications the dentate gyrus dg is an important part of hippocampal formation and is believed to be involved in a variety of brain functions including episodic and spatial memory and the exploration of novel . Publication date 2015 publication title dentate gyrus structure role in disease and potential health implications editors zachery lowes place of publication. These corticosteroid effects on dentate cell and network function are translated into behavioral consequences in health and disease previous chapter in volume next chapter in volume
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.